CEF 2022-2023 NEW ENROLLMENT INITIATIVE PROGRAM
Applications for the NEI Award will follow an elevated CEF Income Guideline. The goal of this program is to not only seek new enrollment but to do so with applicants who can pay the difference of the school tuition after they receive an NEI Award through minimal additional assistance on behalf of the school.
Awards will be Tiered specifically for ICS and are renewable each year as long as the applicant re-applies and qualifies.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Student must have a registration date after 4/11/22.
- Student can be in grades PS/TK through 8th.
- Student cannot have been enrolled in an LA Archdiocese Catholic School during the Spring Semester of the 21-22 School Year. If students were previously enrolled in a Catholic School they should be at least 1 semester removed from the LA Catholic School system. Exceptions can be made if student was previously at another Catholic school that is not within a 20-mile radius of your school or if their previous catholic school has been closed.
Student’s family income must not exceed the New Enrollment Initiative Income Guidelines:
- Income/Financial Eligibility Guidelines (ENGLISH)
- Guias De Ingreso/Elegibilidad Financiera (ESPANOL)
- MISSION TIER Placement
The following award amounts coincide with families Mission Tier placement within the award income guidelines.
2022-2023 Academic School Year
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a member of the ICS family, please contact Mr. Ortiz (Principal) email@example.com, or Mrs. Lopez (Front Office) firstname.lastname@example.org