A NURTURING ENVIRONMENT WHERE CHILDREN THRIVE
COVID-19 SCHOOL INFORMATION
Grades K-8 returned to school on August 26, 2020 with their friends online. Immaculate Conception School is state licensed for ages 2-5, so parents have can choose to bring their children to school, with enhanced sanitizing and social distancing protocols. Preschool (ages 2-3) and Transitional Kindergarten (4 year olds) will be able to come to the campus for in-person learning, or stay home and engage with their classmates via distance learning.
We are working hard to ensure that students can return to in-person learning, but the safety of our families and staff are of the utmost priority.
Learn more about Distance Learning at ICS and our rigorous curriculum for the 2020-21 school year on our COVID-19 page...
Check out our detailed plan below:
THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION SCHOOL ADVANTAGE
- We are an inclusive community where kindness is the most important virtue. All faiths are welcome.
- Our school has over 100 years of excellence, but we are still growing and innovating.
- We specialize in Blended Learning- combining technology with small group or whole class instruction.
- We are a welcoming and safe community.
- Our students grow as individuals committed to growing in service and love.
At Immaculate Conception School our mission is to develop students to their full potential in body, mind, and spirit. Students are empowered to be confident Catholic leaders who are college-bound and committed to making a difference.
OUR PARENTS LOVE OUR: