Immaculate Conception School understands the challenges and conditions in today’s difficult economic climate. It is our priority to make sure every angle, option and opportunity is explored to provide the excellent educational experience sought by any family seeking such for a child. Thus, the process of applying for financial aid is one we take personal and professional pride in making sure every qualifying and deserving student obtains the proper support necessary to experience ICS.
Upon submission of the proper financial materials, we will work closely with each family’s budget in determining the levels of support necessary to meet the financial obligation. We work in the spirit of partnership here at ICS, understanding the commitment, sacrifice and dedication exists within the church, parish community, donors, supports, families, alumni and students … all in united spirit in providing the opportunity for academic achievement.
Due to the immense generosity of the Catholic Education Foundation and many others, ICS is grateful to extend exceptional opportunities for financial hardship families. Please contact Principal Mary Ann Murphy, 213-382-5931 to learn more about the affordability of an outstanding educational experience at ICS.
Catholic Education Foundation
DEADLINE: Parents MUST submit for this program by March 1st.
All Immaculate Conception students are eligible for the need-based Tuition Award Program offered by the Catholic Education Foundation. Each eligible student who applies will receive a scholarship.
Accepted Financial Documentation
- Recent tax returns or W2 forms
- Please note, if you do not file tax returns, it is required that you submit a notarized statement of income. If this form is needed please obtain it from the school office. En Español- Tenga en cuenta que si usted no presenta declaraciones de impuestos, se requiere presentar una declaracion notarial de ingresos. Si este formulario es necesario obtenerlo por favor de la oficina de la escuela.
- Formal letter of disbursement for Unemployment, Disability and/or Social Security
- Formal letter of disbursement for AFDC, Food Stamps and/or WIC
- Court order of alimony and/or child support