A NURTURING ENVIRONMENT WHERE CHILDREN THRIVE
COVID-19 SCHOOL INFORMATION
Grades K-8 will be returning to school on August 26 with their classmates online. Immaculate Conception School is state licensed for ages 2-5, so parents have can choose to bring their children to school, with enhanced sanitizing and social distancing protocols. Preschool (ages 2-3) and Transitional Kindergarten (4 year olds) will be able to come to the campus for in-person learning, or stay home and engage with their classmates via distance learning.
We are working hard to ensure that students can return to in-person learning, but the safety of our families and staff are of the utmost priority.
Learn more about Distance Learning at ICS and our return for the 2020-21 school year on our COVID-19 page...
Check out our detailed plan below:
THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION SCHOOL ADVANTAGE
- We believe in personal growth. We want our children to become good people.
- Our school has over 100 years of excellence, but we are still growing and innovating.
- We specialize in Blended Learning- combining technology with small group or whole class instruction.
- We are a welcoming and safe community.
- Our students grow in their spiritual lives through Catholic teaching.
- We develop well rounded students who are ready to serve our community.
- All faiths are welcome.
At Immaculate Conception School our mission is to develop students to their full potential in body, mind, and spirit. Students are empowered to be confident Catholic leaders who are college-bound and committed to making a difference.
OUR PARENTS LOVE OUR: