Financing Your Child’s Education at Immaculate Conception
In spite of these difficult economic times, you have made an important decision to invest in your child’s education. You understand that sending your child to a Catholic school will benefit the person he or she will become in the future.
At Immaculate conception school, we are here to educate. We are also here to serve. We believe every child deserves a high quality education. If your family cannot afford the full tuition, we have tuition assistance, based on income, to help make it possible. For more information, please contact us at 213-382-5931.
- Payments are made electronically through
- Tuition rates include the fee for books and supplies
- Tuition will be charged on a 11-month basis July-May
- For questions on Tuition rates or information on Tuition Assistance, please contact us directly at
(213) 382-5931, or email Nadine Vasquez firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuition Sheet
- Preschool one child (2018-2019): $4,909 yearly
- Transitional Kindergarten (2018-2019): $4,258 yearly
- K-8th grade , in parish tuition (2018-2019): one child $3,561 yearly and two children is $5,698 yearly
Donating to the School
If you make a donation to the school to help with tuition assistance for other children or for other development projects (such as a building project), ICS is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and you will receive a thank you letter which may be used for tax purposes. Please understand, that legally, any payments to the school related to your child(ren)’s tuition or other school related payments (such as fundraising, activities, etc.) may not be considered a donation. ICS does not provide discounts, goods, or services, in return for charitable contributions. If you would like to make a donation or for more information please contact Principal Mary Ann Murphy.